Cultural Heritage & Global Change
The EU Joint Programming Initiative, Cultural Heritage and Global Change (JPI-CH) is a collaborative research initiative that will streamline and coordinate national research programmes to enable more efficient and effective use of scarce financial resources, exploit synergies and avoid duplication. With seventeen Member States and eight Observer Countries participating, its Strategic Research Agenda will help to identify, address and tackle these research challenges not only to protect cultural heritage but also help Europe’s future economic growth and jobs. For more detailed information visit the JPI website: http://www.jpi-culturalheritage.eu/ .
- DOCUMENT Other Relevant Documents
- DOCUMENT Proposal - JPI "Cultural Heritage, Climate Change & Security"
- DOCUMENT Abstract - JPI "Cultural Heritage" (December 2009)
- DOCUMENT Commission Recommendation on the JPI "Cultural Heritage & Global…
- DOCUMENT UPDATE on the JPI "Cultural Heritage" - September 2010
- DOCUMENT Factsheet on JPI CH
- DOCUMENT Strategic Research Agenda
- DOCUMENT Cultural Heritage and Global Change: Vision document
- DOCUMENT Council Conclusion