Austrian EU Performance Monitoring for RTI
03 Dec 2020read more
18 Jun 2020read more
04 Feb 2020read more
Austria’s Federal Ministries with research responsibilities have commissioned a project for monitoring Austria’s participation in EU Research Framework Programmes since FP4 in the late 1990s. For the period of July 2014 to June 2021, the EU performance monitoring project for Horizon 2020 and ERA-related initiatives is carried out by the Austrian Research Promotion Agency (FFG).
This EU-Performance Monitoring for RTI project (EU-PM) has a wide scope and a strongly user-oriented service focus:
- In addition to providing rapid and reliable data on Austria’s participation in the EU Research Framework Programme Horizon 2020, the EU-PM also covers further relevant RTI funding initiatives in the European Research Area (depending on the availability of data).
- The EU Performance Monitoring for RTI aims at providing easily accessible “strategic intelligence” to all players in the national innovation system according to their different roles (strategic, operative or managing).
- In cooperation with the EIP – European and International Programmes Department of the FFG, it focuses strongly on analysing and interpreting the data.
- With the principle "As much data protection as necessary, as much openness as possible" in mind, a data warehouse solution has been set up, offering its users - by mid-2015 - direct downloads and individual queries via a web portal, while at the same time observing all pertinent data protection regulations.
The EU Performance Monitoring for RTI is jointly commissioned by the Federal Ministry of Education, Science and Research, the Federal Ministry of Transport, Innovation and Technology, the Federal Ministry for Digital and Economic Affairs and the Federal Ministry of Sustainability and Tourism.
For further information please refer to the EU-PM web site (in German): www.bmbwf.gv.at/eu-pm
For FP7, the project PROVISO was commissioned by the same ministries to monitor Austrian participation in the EU Framework Programme for Research and Technological Development and to provide assistance to Austrian ministries and delegates involved in research policy at national, European and international level.
- DOCUMENT Second Cockpit Report (27 Nov 2020)
- DOCUMENT Cockpitbericht Jan 2020
- DOCUMENT Cockpitbericht August 2019
- DOCUMENT Cockpitbericht April 2019
- DOCUMENT ERA Thematic Dossier on Performance of Austrian Enterprises in Horizon 2020
- DOCUMENT ERA Thematic Dossier "Digital"
- DOCUMENT Overview Report June 2019
- DOCUMENT Cockpitbericht November 2018
- DOCUMENT ERA Thematic Dossier on Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions and European Research Council