SFIC Work Programme 2017-18
Work Programme 2017-2018 of the Strategic Forum for International S&T Cooperation (SFIC), as adopted by the SFIC plenary on 8 March 2017.
The SFIC Work Programme 2017-2018 is based on the previous and current SFIC work and it has been developed with the input from delegations, in particular from a workshop held on 8 February 2017 and debates at plenary and Steering Board level. With this background, the SFIC Work Programme 2017-2018 groups SFIC's seven main activities as contained in its mandate into five areas of action, each one with its specific activities:
– Strategic advice on international S&T cooperation;
– Contribution to the further development and implementation of the ERA Roadmap;
– Cooperation with ERAC and other ERA-related groups;
– Joint strategic approaches and actions for international R&I cooperation;
– Pool and share relevant knowledge concerning third countries;
– Share and structure information and good practices on international R&I cooperation activities;
– Information exchange and networking.