Seconded National Expert - Strategic Planning and Programming
Nature of the tasks
- Coordination in inter-institutional matters and monitoring of the strategic planning and programming activities.
- Follow the relations with the EU institutions on research and innovation matters; provide analysis and inputs and attend relevant meetings, working groups, committees and other circles. Prepare briefings and speeches and draft minutes of those meetings.
- Ensure that the positions adopted by the EU institutions are consistent with the Commission position and institutionally correct.
- Maintain a network of contacts inside the Commission and in the other institutions, in particular the Commission and other interinstitutional units of other DGs.
- Monitor progress in planning and programming and make sure it is reported.
Coordinate the drafting of the various Strategic Planning and Programming documents, follow-up the links with the Commission Work Programme and the Commission’s priorities, and monitor the implementation of the Strategic and Management plans of the Directorate-General.
The suggested initial duration is 2 years, starting preferably in the 1st quarter of 2022.
For more information please refer to the detailed vacancy notice to be downloaded here.