Seconded National Expert - EuroQCI
As a member of unit CNECT.C4 Flagships’ EuroQCI team of Officers, the main tasks of this job are to:
- Provide guidance on the scientific, technological and industrial aspects of the EuroQCI initiative.
- Contribute to policy development, strategy, implementation and follow-up of the EuroQCI initiative, notably through the Digital Europe Programme and the Connecting Europe Facility 2 programme.
- Contribute to the links between and alignment of national/regional initiatives with EU initiatives in the field of quantum communication infrastructures and technologies.
- Support the preparation and evaluation of calls for proposals, and actively engage in informing relevant stakeholders.
- Enhance the visibility and impact of the EuroQCI programme by supporting the dissemination of the results.
The suggested initial duration is 2 years, starting preferably in the 3rd quarter of 2021.
For more information please refer to the detailed vacancy notice to be downloaded here