Innovative, Collaborative, Regional: Smart intellectual property for a competitive Europe
This 1-day conference will explore how the EU and its regions can help SMEs to become more competitive and grow through the smart use of IP. Policy makers, public and private stakeholders (including innovation and development agencies, chambers of commerce and business consultants) are invited to contribute to the EU SME strategy on IP.
The conference features opening speeches by Karl-Heinz Lambertz, President of the Committee of the Regions, Timo Pesonen, Director-General of the Directorate-General for Internal Market, Industry, Entrepreneurship and SMEs, and a representative from the Ministry of Economic Affairs and Employment of Finland. Markus Beyrer, Chairman of Business Europe will give the keynote speech and there will be 6 panel discussions
- Overview of IP challenges
- IP challenges from personal experience
- Find your way to IP advice
- How to use IP strategically
- Using IP to access growth funding
- IP in partnerships for innovation and business growth.