Seconded National Expert - RTD: road transport research policy and coordination
The Seconded National Expert (SNE)
- will contribute to road transport research policy and coordination in particular in the field of connected, cooperative and automated mobility (CCAM), Intelligent Transport Systems and road safety.
- will contribute to the management and monitoring of activities related to the implementation of Co-programmed European Partnerships in the field of transport.
- will contribute to the drafting of policy notes, briefings and speeches.
- will assist his/her hierarchy in the organisation of and in participation in European Commission Inter Service meetings.
- will assist his/her hierarchy in the organisation of conferences and stakeholders' workshops.
- will contribute to the organisation of external events and will assist his/her hierarchy in the participation to those events including assistance to the presentation of European Commission activities in the field of road transport and connected and automated transport (CAT).
The suggested initial duration is 2 years, starting preferably in the 3rd quarter of 2021.
For more information please refer to the detailed vacancy notice to be downloaded here.