Seconded National Expert - Green Deal
Nature of the tasks:
Contribute to the development of the policies of the Directorate and Directorate-General on research and innovation (R&I) in the areas covered by the Green Deal and, in particular, its climate neutrality objective
- Contribute to conceptual reflections, analyses, briefings and contribute in elaborating a strategic long-term (R&I) policy agenda for climate neutrality by 2050.
- Provide expertise on zero carbon technologies/solutions and their socio-economic implications.
- Analyse and assess the results of relevant studies, technical reports and assessments in view of elaborating a long-term R&I agenda on climate neutrality;
- Participate in the co-ordination of activities with Commission services in order to develop a long-term R&I agenda for climate neutrality.
- Assist in the organisation of events and outreach activities
The suggested initial duration is 1 year, starting preferably in the 4th quarter of 2021.
For more information please refer to the detailed vacancy notice to be downloaded here.