Seconded National Expert - European Partnerships in HE
The seconded national expert is to
- contribute to the design, implementation and monitoring of European Partnerships initiated under Horizon Europe.
- support the strategic coordination process of the European Partnerships and the strengthening of the evidence base for policy development
- contribute to the policy coordination and coherent implementation of European Partnerships across Commission services.
- contribute to strengthening synergies between European Partnerships and other policies and funding instruments at EU, national and regional level.
- monitor and analyse strategic issues related to the implementation of European Partnerships, such as their contribution to the European Research Area, international cooperation, open science etc.
The suggested initial duration is 2 years starting in the third quarter of 2022.
For more information about the nature of the tasks and the main qualifications, please refer to the detailed vacancy notice to be downloaded here.