Seconded National Expert - Emerging technologies policies
The seconded national expert is to
- Contribute to the development and implementation of policies and initiatives to stimulate more research and innovation in European industry and to accelerate the uptake of R&I results especially for the green and digital twin transitions and resilience; This includes input and a follow-up to ERA industrial technology roadmaps and the ERA Policy Agenda (European Research Area).
- Identify and assess emerging and critical technologies and innovation markets;
- Collect and analyse evidence on industrial R&I strategies and EU positioning in key technological areas, development of policy conclusions;
- Draft and contribute to analytical reports, strategy papers, reports, factsheets and infographics, briefings, etc.;
- Help to develop further the Unit’s analytical methods and tools;
- Work with different tools and mechanisms to obtain analytical input: stakeholder relations, experts groups, databases, contracts and grants (under supervision of an official), events such as workshops, conferences etc.
The suggested initial duration is 1 year, starting in the third quarter of 2022.
For more information about the nature of the tasks and the main qualifications, please refer to the detailed vacancy notice to be downloaded here.