15 Nov 2023
BMBWF invites tenders for a Mission Facility
The Austrian Federal Ministry of Education, Science and Research invites tenders for a Mission Facility for Policy Learning, Foresight, Monitoring and Evaluation. The tasks include, among others:
- Advising and supporting the "Mission Action Groups" and the "Mission Management Unit" of the FFG with regard to questions on the methodology and design of mission policy activities within the framework of the action plans, including possible impact paths
- Planning and implementation of at least five reflective formats per year in Austria and at least one activity per year with relevant actors at EU and/or OECD level
- Participation in foresight processes on European and international aspects (EU, OECD) that may be relevant to mission policy at global, European or national level
- Participation in the development of an Austria-wide network to promote a foresight community
- Development of methodological proposals for the accompanying monitoring of missions, which shorten the usual time periods between input, output and outcome in research in order to increase the flexibility and reaction speed of missions with the help of early signals
- Development of a general "Monitoring & Evaluation Framework" for the EU missions in Austria.
The deadline for the submission of requests to participate ends on Tuesday, 12 Dec. 2023 at 10:00:00 a.m.
The relevant documents can be downloaded here: