Grant Assurance Officer
Reporting to the Head of Innovation Communities Unit, the Grant Assurance Officer will work in the Grant Assurance Section, ensuring compliance of grants provided to Knowledge and Innovation Communities (KICs) of the EIT with the procedures stipulated by Horizon 2020 Framework Programme (H2020) and EIT specific regulations. The place of employment will be Budapest, where the EIT seat is located.
The Grant Assurance Officer will contribute to the Unit’s work by performing the following tasks:
- Contribute to the improvement of overall governance and control systems of the EIT and KICs, inter alia through monitoring activities
- Contribute to the assessment of KIC Business Plans and amendments, assessment of the legality and regularity of the financial reports provided by KICs and eligibility of costs declared
- Contribute to the financial and operational management in the area of responsibility, including procurements, implementation of contracts, coordination of external auditors, payments and reporting
- Provide input to consultations, questions and queries put forward by the KICs in the field of financial management and compliance with eligibility rules
- Develop and implement quality procedures, contribute to the improvements, simplification, efficiency gains and teamwork across Units
For more information please read the attached Vacancy notice.