Reporting to the Head of Innovation Communities Unit, the Programme Officer will supervise, monitor and assess the Knowledge and Innovation Communities (KICs) of the EIT, their long-term strategies, operations as well as their portfolio of activities. The place of employment will be Budapest, where the EIT seat is located.
In particultar, the tasks of the Programme Officer will include the following:
- Oversee KICs in their set-up, ramp-up, maturity and exit phase, support the KIC’s performance based on monitoring and allocation of EIT grants
- Assess the KIC Business Plan with support from experts and ensure the plan will contribute to the long-term targets set in the KIC Strategic Agenda
- Continuously monitor the KIC and its portfolio of activities, measuring their results, impact and recommending improvements considering the EIT Strategic Innovation Agenda (SIA)
- Based on the KIC reports submitted, assess implementation with support from experts, and propose corrective measures and decide on the final EIT grant amount
- Provide input to consultations, questions and queries put forward by the KICs
- Develop and implement quality procedures, contribute to the improvements, simplification, efficiency gains and teamwork across Units
For more information please read the attached Vacancy notice.