Seconded National Expert - FET Flagships Scientific Officer (CNECT-C-4)
As a member of unit CNECT.C4 Flagships’ team of Scientific Officers,
- Provide guidance on the scientific and technological aspects of the unit activities.
- Contribute to policy development, strategy, implementation and follow-up of the unit’s activities under the Horizon 2020 Research and Innovation programme and its successor, Horizon Europe.
- Contribute to the links between and alignment of national/regional initiatives with EU initiatives
- Support the preparation and evaluation of calls for proposals, and actively engage in informing research constituencies or other research stakeholders
- Enhance the visibility and impact of the research programme by supporting the dissemination of the results from FET/Flagship research at workshops, seminars, conferences and other public events.
- Contribute to encouraging innovation activities and the take-up of research results by relevant actors.
It is expected that the jobholder will be requested to perform these tasks mainly in the context of the Human Brain Project (https://www.humanbrainproject.eu) FET Flagship.
ONLY those applications, which are submitted by the Permanent Representation, will be considered. Interested parties are requested to submit their application documents (Europass CV, letter of motivation and employer's consent) by 17 July 2020 by e-mail to email@example.com. The specified application deadline must be strictly adhered to.
Only the "Europass CV" form (https://europass.cedefop.europa.eu/de/documents/curriculum-vitae ) should be used to prepare the curriculum vitae. Candidates must indicate in each document the exact name of the position they are applying for.
For more information on applicants profile, requirements and selection procedure, please consult the attached documents.