Seconded National Expert - Scientific Project Officer- Digital health (IMI2/2019/SNE/001)
Update from 13.10.2019 - deadline has been extended from 15. October 2019 to 22. November 2019!
The Innovative Medicines Initiative 2 Joint Undertaking (IMI2 JU) is working to improve health by speeding up the development of, and patient access to, innovative medicines, particularly in areas where there is an unmet medical or social need. It does this by facilitating collaboration between the key players involved in healthcare research, including universities, the pharmaceutical and other industries, small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs), patient organisations, and medicines regulators. IMI2 JU is a partnership between the European Union and the European pharmaceutical industry, represented by the European Federation of Pharmaceutical Industries and Associations (EFPIA).
IMI2 JU is looking for a Seconded National Expert (SNE) to fulfil the role of Scientific Project Officer in digital health.
The SNE will work with current stakeholders and external parties to ensure that IMI2 JU launches projects that allow the benefits of this digital transformation to reach patients as quickly as possible. In particular, the job holder shall assist IMI2 JU in further developing its engagement with digital health organisations. He/she will report to the Head of Scientific Operations...
The SNE’s main tasks will be the following:
- In collaboration with the IMI2 JU science and communication teams and relevant external stakeholders, coordinate and implement a strategy for the engagement and on-boarding of digital health organisations to IMI2 JU;
- Work with current and new stakeholders to develop new topics under IMI2 in the field of digital health;
- Coordinate the interactions between external stakeholders and report internally on their activities to IMI2 JU’s advisory bodies (States Representatives Group, Scientific Committee,) as well as to the Governing Board and its advisory groups (Strategic Governing Groups);
- Contribute to the planning, management and monitoring of calls for proposals/tenders, the evaluation processes, the grant preparation stage and the monitoring of launched projects in the area of digital health;
- Ensure adequate follow-up of issues related to project implementation, contractual obligations and the management of external expertise.
ALL applications shall be forwarded to the IMI2 JU by the Permanent Representations of the European Union Member States, the EFTA Secretariat or administrations of the IGOs and. In order to be valid, the applications must include the following:
- a detailed curriculum vitae in Europass CV format in English (see http://europass.cedefop.europa.eu );
- a letter of motivation (1 page maximum);
- a letter from their national administrations confirming that they will rapidly authorise the secondment and confirming the employment of the candidate for the preceding 1 year, and during the whole period of secondment at IMI2 JU.
For more information on selection procedure please see the attached note.