Seconded National Expert - CNT H-3 Policy and Communication Officer
Policy, Strategy and Research Contribution
• Contribute to strategy and policy development in the field of eHealth, Well-being and Ageing, including in particular on interoperability of health records, genomics, or mHealth. Tasks may involve organising meetings, workshops, benchmarking and measurement of government transformation activities.
• Assist in development of policy proposals, including the inter-institutional decision-making, and adoption process by the Commission, European Parliament and / or Council of the European Union.
• Maintain up-to-date knowledge of key developments in the domains of the unit by contributing and participating in key events, seminars and networks.
• Liaise with the main domain actors in relation to policy, research and best practice priorities, in particular interacting with stakeholders related to indicators and assessment.
• Follow up of the horizontal issues of the European Innovation Partnership (EIP) on active and healthy ageing, dealing with indicators and assessment
Communication: Dissemination, public relations, constituency building
• Contribute and support to the communication strategy of the unit including the presence in social media and the development and preparation of (on- and off line) publications.
• Compile, process and / or structure data from various sources and prepare them for decision-making and public communication purposes.
• Enhance the visibility and impact of Research and Innovation programmes by disseminating the state-of the-art and particularly relevant results at workshops, seminars, conferences and other public events. Assist in the organisation and the reporting of meetings.
• Contribute to briefings, articles, speeches, publications, website and elements for interviews.
ONLY those applications, which are submitted by the Permanent Representation, will be considered. Interested parties are requested to submit their application documents (Europass CV, letter of motivation and employer's consent) by 18 October 2019 by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. The specified application deadline must be strictly adhered to.
Only the "Europass CV" form (http://europass.cedefop.europa.eu/europass/home/hornav/Introduction.csp?loc=en_EN) should be used to prepare the curriculum vitae. Candidates must indicate in each document the exact name of the position they are applying for.
For more information on applicants profile, requirements and selection procedure, please consult the attached documents.