ERCEA Seconded National Experts (ref. ERCEA/SNE/176/2019)
The European Research Council Executive Agency (ERCEA) is organising a Call for Expression of Interest in view of establishing a Reserve List of approximately 4 candidates for each profile:
- Communication Officer (Global outreach and events)
- Communication Officer (Promotion of ERC projects and their results)
- Ethics Officer
- Research Programme Expert (Systems and Communications Engineering)
- Research Programme Expert (Products and Processes Engineering)
- Research Programme Expert (Earth System Science)
- Auditor/Audit Liaison Officer
Candidates can apply only to one profile.
The initial duration of secondment is typically two years. The secondment may be renewed up to a total period not exceeding four years. The place of secondment is Brussels, Belgium. The secondment is expected to start in the fourth trimester of 2019.
For more information on job profiles, application and selection procedures, please read the attached vacancy notice.
Austrian applicants are invited to submit their application documents to the Permanent Representation of Austria to the EU, in English - Europa CV (http://europass.cedefop.europa.eu), letter of motivation and the agreement of the respective employer - until May 24, 2019 to email@example.com. All application documents must include the applicant name and the exact name of the post (title + ref. ERCEA/SNE/176/2019 - Profil). ONLY those applications, which are submitted by the Permanent Representation, will be considered.