Finance Coordination Officer
The EIT is looking for a seasoned finance professional for its Finance and Budget section, which covers the budget, finance and accounting functions for the office. The Finance Coordination Officer will report the Head of Services and FinanceUnit, and will be responsible for thecoordination of the staff and the deliverables of the Finance and Budget section.
The tasks of the Finance Coordination Officer will include the following:
- Support the Head of Services and Finance in coordinating the staff of the budget and finance section and implementing the section’s annual work plan.
- Coordinate the drafting and update of budgetary, financial and accounting procedures of the EIT in accordance with applicable regulations and internal control procedures.
- Ensure the preparation, presentation, monitoring and reporting of the implementation of the budget of the Institute.
- Coordinate budget reviews and opening and closing of the financial year, and prepare budget transfers and amendments.
- Prepare monthly monitoring of the budget implementation including monthly reporting to the management.
- Prepare GB/EIT decision on budget amendments/transfer of appropriations, including its publication on EIT website and in the Official Journal.
For more information please visit this website.