Entry-level Project/Policy Assistant
The European University Association (EUA) represents more than 800 universities and higher education associations in 48 countries. Located in Brussels, the EUA secretariat is comprised of 40 staff members. EUA’s mission is to promote the development of a coherent system of education and research at the European level through studies, projects and services to members.
EUA has an immediate opening for an Entry-level Project/Policy Assistant (one-year renewable contract)
EUA is looking forward to welcoming a highly motivated junior professional for its Governance, Funding and Public Policy Development Unit. The successful candidate will reinforce the team in the context of its activities in promoting sustainable and efficient funding models for universities. The position is based in Brussels, with possible occasional travel within Europe.
▪ Coordination of consultations with members in the framework of the governance and funding work, including:
- logistical aspects (organisation of physical and online meetings);
- content preparation (briefing notes, development and implementation of surveys);
- content exploitation (drafting minutes, developing analytical summary notes).
▪ Support to policy work (including monitoring, information gathering, drafting and presenting position papers/briefings).
▪ Support to project work (including data collection and analysis, event organisation, project proposal development and implementation, as well as reporting and financial management).
▪ A range of other tasks, as they emerge, such as liaising with EUA members and outside partners, preparing information and background materials, representing EUA at external meetings and events, etc.
More information can be found here.