The European & Developing Countries Clinical Trias Partnership is looking for a Project Officer to be based at the EDCTP office in The Hague. The Project Officer will be a member of the Calls and Grants team and will be responsible for the management and development of EDCTP’s funding portfolio, including managing the external peer review of applications submitted to EDCTP, contract negotiation, monitoring and evaluation of EDCTP projects, as well as contributing to EDCTP’s funding strategy, policies and publications.
Duties and responsibilities
The duties and responsibilities of the Project Officer will include:
- Managing EDCTP calls for proposals via EDCTP’s online grants management system. This will include:
- Managing the peer review process through liaison with applicants, external experts and committee members
- Preparing and providing feedback to applicants
- Providing all necessary technical and administrative support to the Calls and Grants team to ensure timely delivery of operational activities
- Working in collaboration with EDCTP’s Finance department and Legal Officer to ensure timely signature of grant contracts.
- Monitoring project progress and outcomes. This will include:
- Maintaining oversight of EDCTP projects in a given scientific or thematic area within EDCTP scope
- Reviewing, in collaboration with the EDCTP finance department, the interim and final reports of EDCTP funded beneficiaries to ensure timely delivery of contractual milestones and deliverables,
- Collecting and analysing outputs and outcomes from EDCTP projects
- Liaising with the EDCTP Communications department to promote EDCTP achievements.
- Contributing to EDCTP funding strategy and policy, including:
- Keeping abreast of key scientific advances and policy development in the EDCTP remit
- Drafting papers, briefings, reports and other documents, as required
- Developing and maintaining relationships with EDCTP grant holders and other stakeholders, in order to encourage and promote partnership with EDCTP
- Working with other EDCTP teams to achieve EDCTP objectives and deliverables
- Undertaking any other duties that may be required from time to time
More information can be found here.