Project & Policy Assistant
EUA is seeking to recruit an enthusiastic project & policy assistant for a ten-month maternity cover within its Institutional Development Unit. The contract should start in the second half of July 2018 and a training period is foreseen.
- Ensure the timely execution of the Institutional Evaluation Programme’s (IEP) evaluations from the contracting phase to the closing report, including the coordination of logistical aspects of site visits by high-level experts to institutions across Europe;
- Organise meetings and events in co-operation with local hosts;
- Contribute to developing project proposals, implementing on-going projects and reporting on them;
- Provide administrative support for day-to-day unit activities and projects, such as booking travels for the unit staff, managing expense claims, filing and correspondence;
- Represent EUA at events.
- The role entails some occasional travelling within Europe.
More information on the vacancy can be found here.