Seconded National Expert - Cybersecurity & Digital Privacy
Ref. No: CNECT-DDG1-H-1
The tasks attributed to the successful candidate would be drawn from the following indicative list:
- developing new policies and strategies related to cybersecurity;
- following up on the implementation of the EU Cybersecurity Strategy for the aspects pertaining to critical infrastructure protection, in cooperation with other Commission departments (notably DG HOME, DG ENER, DG MOVE);
- developing and implementing policies related to the support of the cybersecurity industry, in particular on ICT security certification
- engaging with industrial stakeholders notably through cPPP on cybersecurity and European Cybersecurity Organisation Platform which is a policy instrument for engagement between the Commission and stakeholders in the area of cybersecurity;
- contributing to revision of the ENISA mandate
- facilitating implementation of the NIS directive in particular related to the cooperation between Member States;
Candidates should send their application according to the Europass CV format (http://europass.cedefop.europa.eu/en/documents/curriculum-vitae) in English, French or German only to the Permanent Representation / Diplomatic Mission to the EU of their country, which will forward the applications to the competent services of the Commission within the deadline fixed by the latter. Not respecting this procedure or deadlines will automatically invalidate the application.
Candidates are required not to add other documents (such as copy of passport, copy of degrees or certificate of professional experience, etc). If necessary, these will be requested at a later stage.
Candidates will be informed of the follow-up of their application by the unit concerned
Further information on eligibility, selection criteria and application procedure can be found in the attached file.
Instructions on the submission of the application documents at the Austria's Permanent Representation to the EU can be also downloaded below.