ERA LEARN starts new phase of support for P2Ps
The ERA-LEARN consortium which has been supporting the Public-Public Partnerships (P2P) community since 2008, started a new phase in July 2018. The new project takes up recent developments in the partnership landscape and focuses on the following issues and services:
- intensifying interaction with the P2P community and making ERA LEARN services more user-friendly
- focussing on a more thematic approach in tackling the issues and challenges identified by P2Ps
- providing support in view of the next EU Framework Programme
- offering support with regard to impact assessments by offering trainings and real, full scale pilot assessment exercises as well as special tool-kits to provide guidance and advice, addressing also the development of key performance indicators (KPIs).
- identifying and spreading good practice for specific common P2P challenges such as widening of participation and inclusiveness of less research intensive countries, internationalisation of P2P networks, reaching out to industry and innovation
- supporting the dialogue of the P2P community with other stakeholders or initiatives such as Private-Private Partnerships (PPPs).
Two recent publications by ERA LEARN can be found here: