EDA launches call for experts in defence research
The European Defence Agency (EDA) is establishing a database of independent experts who can be called on in connection with the Preparatory Action on Defence Research (PADR) (2017- 2021) for the following tasks:
- Monitoring of the implementation of actions;
- Ethics reviews, checks and audits.
EDA is looking for experts with a high level of expertise and professional experience in a military context, in one or more of the following areas:
- Unmanned Platforms;
- Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Intelligence, Surveillance and reconnaissance (C4ISR);
- Force Protection and Soldier Systems;
- Military Cyber protection;
- Laser technologies;
- Electronic components.
Expertise will also be required on crosscutting issues such as:
- Strategic technology foresight;
- ITAR-related components in Europe’s armament systems;
- Military standards and interoperability;
- Military ethical, legal and societal aspects.
For more detailed information, please see the call for experts.TOP