EDA launches European Funding Gateway for defence
The European Defence Agency (EDA) has launched a comprehensive European Funding Gateway for defence. The web service addresses ministries of defence/armed forces, research-and-technology organisations, and academia. It provides the defence sectur with information on accessing European funding. The information includes
- EDA ad-hoc schemes: both Cat.A and Cat.B;
- European Defence Fund (EDF): Preparatory Action (PADR) and forthcoming European Defence Industrial Development Programme (EDIDP);
- European Structural and Investment Funds (ESIF), including the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF), its 'Interreg' share and the European Social Fund (ESF);
- European Investment Bank (EIB)’s major project financing;
- EU COSME Programme: financial instruments and grants supporting access to markets;
- Connecting Europe Facility (CEF) and its Single European Sky ATM Research-window (SESAR);
- Erasmus+: Learning mobility, Strategic Partnerships and Knowledge Alliances;
- Horizon 2020 for dual-use projects: Thematic areas, SME instrument and financial instruments.
The EDA’s European Funding Gateway is a result of the collaboration between EDA and several Institutions, including the European Commission (DG GROW, DG EMPL, DG EAC, DG RTD, DG REGIO) and the European Investment Bank Group.
For more information:TOP