Young European Universities Network presents FP9 position
The Young European Universities Network (YERUN) has presented a position paper on FP9, entitled "Research & Innovation Agenda for a Global Europe: Priorities & Opportunities for the 9th Framework Programme". The paper was first published in November 2017 and has now been re-edited.
The position paper calls for FP9 to
- provide sustainable funding to match Europe’s ambition in research & innovation
- Engage society in the creation of knowledge & innovation
- Promote & reward a full implementation of open science
- Recognise a more comprehensive definition of impact
- Enhance support for Early Career Researchers
- Revise submission & evaluation processes to improve efficiency, transparency, fairness & impact
According to their own definition, YERUN members are universities with a strong interdisciplinary character, of relatively small-scale and with a flexible structure, which facilitate innovation in their respective research and education fields.
YERUN position paper on FP9: "Research & Innovation Agenda for a Global Europe: Priorities & Opportunities for the 9th Framework Programme".TOP