03 Oct 2017
EC publishes recent Horizon 2020 call results
The European Commission, DG Research and Innovation, has published the results of several recent calls under Horizon 2020 on its Participant Portal website.
- The second stage of the two-stage call 'Understanding Europe - Promoting the European Public and Cultural Space" under the programme part "Europe in a changing world - inclusive, innovative and reflective Societies" in the Societal Challenges pillar closed on 13 September 2017. It received a total of 57 proposals for nine different topics.
- The call "Competitive Low Carbon Energy" under the work programme part "Secure, clean and efficient energy" in the Societal Challenges pillar closed on 7 September 2017. A total of 83 proposals were submitted to this call, for nine different topics.
- The call "Marie Skłodowska-Curie Co-funding of regional, national and international programmes" under the Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions in the Excellent Science pillar closed on 28 September 2017. It received a total of 138 proposals, out of which 57 were Doctoral Programme proposals, and 81 were for Fellowship Programmes.
- Seven proposals were submitted for the "Horizon Prize - Engine Retrofit for Clean Air".
- Seven proposals in total were also submitted for three different topics of "Automated Road Transport" under the "Smart, green and integrated transport" work programme of the Societal Challenges pillar. The call had closed on 27 September 2017.
- The call for "FET Proactive High Performance Computing" under the "Future and Emerging Technologies" work programme part of the Excellent Science pillar closed on 26 September 2017. Out of a total of 70 submitted proposals, 68 were accounted for by the topic "Transition to Exascale Computing", and two by the topic "Exascale HPC ecosystem development".
For more information:TOP