Flash call info available for recent Horizon 2020 calls
The European Commission, DG Research and Innovation, has recently made the latest Horizon 2020 call results available as "flash call information" on its Participant Portal:
- Societal Challenges pillar - Work programme part "Secure Societies" - Digital Security Focus Area call for Research and Innovation Actions (RIA), call deadline 25 April 2017: 34 proposals submitted, 21 above threshold;
- Industrial Leadership pillar - Work programme part "Information and Communication Technologies", various topics with call deadline 25 April 2017: 995 proposals submitted, 487 above threshold, 106 invited for grant preparation;
- Excellent Science pillar - Work programme part European Research Infrastructures (including e-infrastructures) - E-Infrastructures call, deadline 29 March 2017: 6 proposals submitted, with 3 above threshold for Data and Distributed Computing e-infrastructures for Open Science RIAs; 12 proposals submitted, with 9 above threshold for Platform-driven e-infrastructure innovation RIAs;
- Societal Challenges pillar - Work programme Health, demographic change and well-being - stage two call, deadline 11 April 2017: 97 proposals, 37 above threshold
The EC has informed all applicants about the evaluation results for their proposals and expects the grant agreements to be signed in November or December 2017 respectively.
- JTI Innovative Medicines Initiative (IMI2) first stage call, deadline 28 March 2017: 36 proposals submitted, 17 above threshold.
The deadline for those invited to submit full proposals is 19 October 2017.
For more information:TOP