New CORDIS research*eu results magazine issue available
CORDIS, the European Commission's Community Research and Development Information Service, has published the latest issue of its research*eu results magazine. The current issue no. 63 has a special feature on EU-funded research and technology developments in the wine-producing sector.
Other topics in this edition include:
- Skeletal tissue regeneration
- The effect of socio-economic segregation on European cities
- Better gas turbine engine designs boost efficiency and cut noise
- Seeing the wood for the trees with advanced sensing technology
- New technology and management techniques could lift European aquaculture industry
- Hybridising silicon devices with carbon nanotubes
- Modelling energy efficiency for the next generation of microchips
- Europe’s resilience to threats gets better
- Quantum leap forward in understanding biological processes
The research*eu results magazine is published 10 times a year by CORDIS.
To download the magazine, please click here.
For a free subscription of the magazine, please click here.