EC Publishes New Report on Long Term Sustainability of Research Infrastructures
The European Commission has published a report on the results of the Consultation on Long term sustainability of Research Infrastructures.
The outcomes of the consultation have led to the identification of specific challenges that require attention. These include:
- the untapped innovation potential of RI,
- the need to strengthen the interaction with industry,
- the development of credible business models and the encouragement of new sources of funding,
- the development of efficient governance models,
- the management of the data on the basis of FAIR principles and the connectivity to the European Open Science Cloud.
For more information: