EC Initiative on Breast Cancer is looking for experts
The European Commission Initiative on Breast Cancer has launched a Call for Expression of Interest for External Experts to support the development of the European Breast Guidelines and of the future Quality Assurance Scheme for breast cancer services.
The profiles needed include:
- General practitioner
- Clinical pharmacist (oncology experience required)
- Nutritionist (experience on cancer required)
- IT scientist with experience in cancer information systems
- Rehabilitation professional (e.g. physiotherapist with experience in lymphedema, social worker, etc.)
- Breast cancer pathologist
The Call for Experts is open until 10 May 2016.
For more information:TOP