eu*results magazine: focus on "man meets machine"
The current issue of the European Commission's CORDIS eu*results magazine focuses on the man-machine interface, presenting recent achievements of EU-funded scientists on this issue.
Other topics in this edition include:
- Epigenetic alterations key for detecting and preventing breast cancer
- New recommendations for reducing poverty in Europe
- Constructing energy efficient schools for the future
- Novel methods to extrapolate ancient climatological conditions
- A new bandwidth variable transmitter to build future optical networks
- Chemical bond formation simplified
- The quest to detect bombs before they are even made
- New magnetic radiation shielding to protect astronauts during deep space missions
The research*eu results magazine presents findings related to EU-funded science projects. It covers a large spectrum of topics including biology and medicine, environment, energy, transport, ICT, industrial technologies, social sciences and space and is published 10 times per year in English.
For more information: