EC publishes recent call results for SME Instrument and other calls
A total of 969 proposals has been submitted in response to the 14 April 2016 cut-off of SME Instrument Phase II (H2020-SMEINST-2-2016_14_04_2016), according to the European Commission's Participant Portal. The largest share is accounted for by the "Open and Disruptive Innovation Scheme" (01, 216 proposals), followed by Stimulating the innovation potential of SMEs for a low carbon and efficient energy system (09, 116 proposals) and "Small business innovation research for Transport and Smart Cities Mobility" (10, 104 proposals).
The EC has also published the flash call information for SME Instrument Phase I (Deadline 24 Feb. 2016), according to which 174 proposals were selected for funding out of a total of 1,995 proposals (of which 300 proposals were above threshold).
Other recent call results published on the EC's Participant Portal include:
- Health, Demographic Change and Wellbeing - Personalised Medicine Call: 378 proposals submitted for the 13 April 2016 deadline
- Information and Communication Technologies Call: 1,080 proposals submitted for the 12 April 2016 deadline
- European Research Infrastructures - e-Infrastructures Call: 35 proposals
- Cross-cutting Activities - Internet of Things Call: 33 proposals for the 12 April 2016 deadline
- Secure Societies - Digital Security Focus Area: 37 proposals for the 12 April 2016 deadline.
For further information:TOP