EC presentations of Info Day on Human Resources Strategy are available
The European Commission held an Info Day on "The Human Resources Strategy for Researchers" on 29 October 2015 in Brussels. The presentations given at the event have now been made available. They cover the following topics:
- Charter and Code - what is it?
- Article 32 of the H2020 Grant Agreement - what does it say and how does it link to the Charter and Code?
- What are the benefits of Charter and Code for institutions and researchers?
- What impact of the Human Resources Strategy for Researchers on institutions?
- How to implement the principles of Charter and Code?
- Tips and tricks to make your implementation a success
The presentations and further information on the event are available here.TOP