European Commission publishes Draft Work Programmes 2016/17
To provide potential participants with the currently expected main lines of the Horizon 2020 Work Programme 2016-2017, the European Commission has made the relevant documents public just before the adoption process has been finalised. The Draft Work Programmes cover the following key priorities for 2016-2017:
- A new Boost for Jobs, Growth and Investment
- A Connected Digital Single Market
- A Resilient Energy Union with a Forward-Looking Climate Change Policy
- A Deeper and Fairer Internal Market with a Strengthened Industrial Base
- A Stronger Global Actor, Towards a New Policy on Migration, and
- An Area of Justice and Fundamental Rights Based on Mutual Trust.
The final versions of the Work Programme are expected to be adopted and published by the Commission in mid-October 2015. Only the adopted Work Programme will have legal value.
For more information please go to https://ec.europa.eu/programmes/horizon2020/en/draft-work-programmes-2016-17TOP