01 Jun 2015
CORDIS Express looks at EU-funded archaeology projects
The latest edition of the CORDIS Express newsletter focuses on EU-funded projects that are driving advances the fields of archaeology and restoration, as well as related news. It covers the following issues:
- Advanced Research Infrastructure for Archaeological Dataset Networking in Europe (ARIADNE)
- Destroyed Mosul artefacts to be rebuilt in 3D
- High-tech nano-science help for cultural treasures
- ADS 3D Viewer: a 3D Real-time System for the Management and Analysis of Archaeological Data
- Trending Science: Danish researchers reveal lon-held secrets of a Bronze Age teenager
- INSIDDE: Uncovering the real history of art using a graphene scanner.
- The information provided in the newsletter is based on CORDIS and project websites.
For more information:TOP