The group's mandate includes the following tasks:
• strengthening mutual learning activities through information exchange, identification of best practices and, where appropriate, the use of peer-reviews;
• defining and using appropriate indicators for monitoring progress, at both national and Community level;
• developing common guidelines where they can reinforce a consistent implementation of actions of common interest or inspire new or improved actions;
• contributing to the definition of Community actions within the ERA Communication;
• liaise with other relevant groups and stakeholders to make better use of existing initiatives, such as the EURAXESS activities by strengthening links with the national Bridgehead Organisations and to ensure effective coordination with activities of the Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions in the H2020 Excellence pillar,
• with the aim of supporting the coherent development of policies and measures at national level along the IU commitments, the priority lines of action proposed in the “Reinforced European Research Area Partnership for Excellence and Growth”, and of enhancing complementarities and synergies between national and Community actions.
• Promote the dissemination and communication of their activities, reports and actions.