07 Feb 2023
DG RTD launches new website on support for Ukraine
The European Commission has launched a new website which provides an overview of measures in R&I to support Ukraine. Dedicated initiatives are as follows:
- MSCA4Ukraine (€25 million) offers fellowships to displaced researchers of Ukraine in EU and Associated Countries.
- EIC4Ukraine (€20 million) offers financial support and advice to deep tech start-ups.
- ERC4Ukraine offers over 500 vacancies linked to ERC grants available.
- Research Infrastructure (RI) service providers in health, green, digital and frontier knowledge are encouraged to offer fast-track access to Ukrainian researchers.
- EU Mission for Climate Neutral and Smart Cities: €5 million action will support peer-to-peer cooperation with the Ukrainian cities to help them integrate climate neutrality in local recovery plans.
- Health scientists of Ukraine can apply for support under the Human Frontier Science Programme.
- Call on Political Perspectives for the Eastern Neighbourhood and Western Balkans requires participation of at least one entity from Ukraine, Georgia or Moldova.
- Excellence Hubs Initiative: Ukrainian entities are encouraged to apply for a ‘mentoring scheme’ on innovation.