European Research Council
06 May 2021read more
26 Apr 2021read more
22 Apr 2021read more
The European Research Council (ERC) is the first pan-European funding body for frontier research. Established in 2007, the ERC is part of the “Excellent Science” pillar in Horizon 2020. It supports investigator-driven research across all fields, based on the sole criterion of scientific excellence. ERC operations are implemented and managed by the ERC Executive Agency (ERCEA).
For more information, please visit the ERC's website.
- DOCUMENT ERC Annual Report 2017
- DOCUMENT ERC Annual Report 2016
- DOCUMENT ERC Annual Report 2015
- DOCUMENT ERC Funding Activities 2007-2013
- DOCUMENT ERC Annual Report 2014
- DOCUMENT ERC Annual Report 2013
- DOCUMENT ERC Work Programme 2014
- DOCUMENT ERC Annual Report 2012
- DOCUMENT Review of the ERC - Final Report