WG on Open Science and Innovation
The Standing Working Group on Open Science and Innovation of the European Research Area and Innovation Committee (ERAC) advises on the development and implementation of policies and initiatives in the context of Open Science and Open Innvoation, to enhance access to scientific information and circulation of the use of knowledge for research and innovation. The working group promotes the top action priority 5 of the ERA Roadmap 2015-2020: implementing Open Access and knowledge transfer policies at national level in order to maximise the dissemination, uptake and exploitation of scientific results. It is the successor of the ERAC Working Group on Knowledge Transfer.
The current chair of the group is Marc VANHOLSBEECK (BE).
- DOCUMENT Opinion on EOSC Governance Models & Strategic Implementation Plan
- DOCUMENT Recommendations on Open Science and Innovation
- DOCUMENT Opinion on Open Innovation
- DOCUMENT Opinion on future Open Science and Open Innovation priorities in…
- DOCUMENT Opinion on Open Science and Open Innovation in times of pandemic
- DOCUMENT Research evaluation in a context of Open Science and gender equa…