High Level Group on Joint Programming (GPC)
02 Oct 2018read more
12 Jun 2017read more
10 Mar 2016read more
The GPC (Groupe de haut niveau pour la Programmation Conjointe) was founded as a dedicated configuration of the European Research Area Committee (ERAC). It was given the tasks to identify and substantiate a limited number of Joint Programming Initiative (JPI) themes, and to develop guidelines on framework conditions for Joint Programming.
The GPC has successfully initiated and accompanied the setting up of ten Joint Programming Initiatives and has delivered “Voluntary Guidelines on Framework Conditions for Joint Programming”. Among the main tasks of the GPC are the monitoring of JPIs, the improvement of the framework conditions for Joint Programming and the promotion of the alignment of research and innovation funding at national and European level.
The GPC is currently chaired (acting) by Ms Petra ZAGAR (SI).
Please find more information on current initiatives in the directory "Joint Programming"
- DOCUMENT GPC Task force Openness and Transparency of Networks FINAL REPORT
- DOCUMENT Work Programme 2019-20
- DOCUMENT Work Programme 2018-19
- DOCUMENT Task Force of Long Term Strategies of Joint Programming Initiatives
- DOCUMENT GPC opinion on the Future of Joint Programming to address societal challenges
- DOCUMENT GPC Contribution to the ERA Roadmap
- DOCUMENT GPC Biennial Report 2014
- DOCUMENT GPC Provisional Work Programme 2014-16
- DOCUMENT Rules of Procedure
Federal Ministry of Education, Science and Research http://www.bmbwf.gv.at
Federal Ministry of Climate Action https://www.bmk.gv.at/en.html