EU R&I Response to COVID-19
17 Feb 2021read more
16 Feb 2021read more
12 Feb 2021read more
This section provides information on EU research policy issues related to the COVID-19 outbreak. Readers will find news and documents on research related activities to tackle the coronavirus and links to websites which also contribute to the topic.
- DOCUMENT ESIR: Protect, prepare and transform Europe's Recovery and resilience post COVID-19
- DOCUMENT Policy Brief: The role of R&I in support of Europe’s recovery from the COVID-19 crisis
- DOCUMENT EC Presentation and Fact Sheet "The Role of R&I in Europe's Recovery"
- DOCUMENT Novel Coronavirus Crisis State of play of Measures taken by the Commission
- DOCUMENT ERA vs CORONA Action Plan
- DOCUMENT Communication on the Global EU response to COVID-19
Video: EU Research and Innovation - United against Coronavirus
EC website on Coronavirus Research
European Research Area Corona Platform
European Research Infrastructures in the fight against COVID-19
EU research projects already providing results in the fight against coronavirus